Monday, February 21, 2011

Samsung 65-inch UN65C6500 120 Hz 1080p LED HDTV

I do not know why this happens, but as an HD-TV freak, I look a little clique of friends has developed a strong interest in technology like the latest HD television have - funny that! It is therefore not surprised when one of my friends HD to say it has had just taken delivery of a new LED TV. I was very happy for him anyway, but when he told me he was going to have a Samsung UN65C6500 I was surprised ... taken, so I had to pick!

Itching to get to our appointment on Friday night I finally started (half an hour early) to see what all the fuss was

about ... I was not disappointed!

Of course, the UN65C6500 Samsung is a very large LED TV. You need a big space for that animal. With an LED screen full pixelated crystal is a solid chunk of crystal that offers 1080p image clarity and beauty. Bright, beautiful colors against deep rich blacks who just ... are so black! The contrast makes the image just a great experience.


I was a little worried that he was a great set has only one screen refresh 120 Hz and half expected some motion blur. That said, I know it was a problem of "old" LCD, but I felt a 65-inch screen with only 120 Hz refresh rate may be a problem - I need to be afraid. He came to me so strange to strike which would include Samsung compromise on this point, perhaps the price would be too high? This set is not cheap!

That said, the picture quality is incredible, and despite myself my best to find evidence for fast motion blur, not only because it was!

I have a 46-inch LED screen have a house and it is just right for the display area, but I was curious to see how such a large screen relative. To be fair, Dave has a great hall, in addition to its system of television and theater. I must say that the comparison was favorable, and is fixed 240Hz despite my home, I really no difference in image quality, especially when we put in the last episode of Flash Forward Box HD.

action sequences were smooth, accurate and natural colors are crisp, bright and contrast with the deep black beauty.

One drawback of the LED is generally thin sound quality (from the set) often lack.

We have a few minutes with only the TV sound, and he was true to form. But until Dave connected home theater system provided an excellent overall experience (especially since Dave was selective in its speaker set up).

I thought I could go back and find my own 46 "down a bit, but I really think that the surface of the observation chamber is set to the size of television is essential. My room could not cope with the Samsung 65-inch LED HDTV UN65C6500.

I liked the Samsung LCD TV UN65C6500 but Dave is dedicated to develop, everything is completely suitable for

his request of 65 inches! My field of vision is more "public" I consider it to be honest horses for courses.

The Samsung 65-inch LED UN65C6500 has the same energy saving features that are available to all LED-TV so ... it's a little on your electricity bill and good for the environment, which I like.

The connection options on the Samsung LCD TV UN65C6500 are numerous. It has all kinds of port connection you might want. Therefore, you get to play great games, the library built in, USB ports, the capacity of devices, Media 2.0, a PC input and an Ethernet input and 4 HDMI inputs. It also supports DLNA which means you plug and play virtually any computer or mobile device.

Finally, the Samsung LCD TV UN65C6500 is super thin and is a fine piece of furniture also ... I do not like the look of this ultra-slim LED TV!

One last word. If you have a budget and a projection room largeish suitable for Samsung 65-inch LED UN65C6500 TV is a quality purchase that has a certain wow factor.

I chose the refresh rate of 120 Hz before and Samsung will not fail to be updated and delivered with a 240Hz version, sooner or later. On this basis, I would keep trying until the 240Hz version is available. But like all technologies ... Never buy a good time? Perhaps with the flow and if one of these incredible "dumb" wants to go get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment