Monday, February 21, 2011

Samsung 65-inch 3D LCD TV Review UN65C8000

When my article on the Samsung UN65C6500 have read, you know, my buddy Tom HD TV could be a while ago. And you know, we had a great time watching them in his screening room. It was a great experience, but you also know that I have a little reservation that it is only 120 Hz did and I was afraid that Tom is not the version for 240 Hz ... until duly arrived with the Samsung 65-inch LCD TV UN65C8000 3D. It is also in 3D!

Despite the fact, Tom's set only 120Hz, I was surprised (in a positive sense) the quality of the image. There is no doubt that he was an excellent record in his establishment hall.

But with the updated version of Samsung have really pushed the boat with 1080p, 240 Hz and 3D. And ... WOW, that's all! What a TV, the new Samsung UN65C8000.


Samsung Ultra Clear Panel technology display is remarkable. That's what the brochure has to say "Advanced Technology (Ultra Clear Panel), you can enjoy crisp image details, natural skin tones, good detail in shadows and bright colors. " For once, the blurb advertising is not bad!


How do I know? Well ... by hook or by crook, I knew I had to get a look at one of those things! I did not know how much my first stop was my HD-TV-mates are local to the shop. Then I went downstairs and asked when they could be a Samsung UN65C8000 on the show floor? Although she has no exact time scale, they went to a Samsung TV in Seattle the next day. Now I am a great to set goals, and it is amazing what can happen when just something neat. They had a spare ticket and offered it to me!

Talk about kid in a candy store! This was the sky high definition television, launched with much of the 3D!

My first stop was the UN65C8000 be and not let them down.

Firstly, the image. Samsung is the brochure directly on the image. I know there are only so many superlatives that you use when it comes to clarity, vivid colors, deep blacks, and so on, but the picture was magnificent in its beauty. I was blown away by it, with skin tones, the reality of it and see how that shadow was different. It was better, it was true! I saw a lot of HDTV and it's the best picture I've ever seen - especially on a large set.

So what do you get? As I said, it is full 1080p, 240 Hz HD 3D and Ready Set. The demo and Samsung Enables 3D native 3D glasses were the same ones I saw in London. It has been demonstrated Canyon and water splashes on the screen again made me a fright! They then ran some of the latest Star Trek 3D. I had seen this before, but it was a great experience, especially when they dive from the platform, I like it

I do 3D, definitely. But as I said before I wear glasses and I'm not with lenses! And ... 3D glasses is a bit uncomfortable after a while, when worn on the existing product information. And it's something that advertisers are choosing to ignore. Wherever I saw a promo HD, here, United Kingdom, Canada, the same thing. This issue is swept under the carpet!

It's a shame that I now have here is a little 3D, especially living are available the content more.

On the road, the 2D image is powerful. And I think the right word is powerful!

The Samsung LCD TV has 3D UN65C8000 any connection problem you could imagine covered. Internet @ TV caters to all your digital content on a button on the remote. You can also use a digital camera or camcorder, share video playlists and it is a game mode improved, which is breathtaking.

Game mode a little problem was Samsung (I think) and there is no doubt that Samsung have worked on the 7000-series LEDs. They ran a preview of "Michael Jackson - The Experience" on Wii HD, and it was fun and a great quality great game.

Is there a digital tuner, you will not need a set-top box and "AllShare allows you to wirelessly synchronize with other wireless devices installed in the house. So you can all your digital content easily accessible to through the crowd.

So ... now I have a huge problem. There is no way around it - I want one! Yes, I know I said I sat
3D on the fence, but I had not seen a Samsung 65-inch LED UN65C8000 3D-TV action, so close! However, this TV weighs a little over $ 5k, it is upscale and still expensive. How do I get the "spend" Alison past? And if I'm honest with myself ... List my room is too small for the Samsung 65 "3D LCD TV, but I still want one!

It is not logical - far from it, and I know. But UN65C8000 Samsung is a beautiful thing .... on and off. With the touch of color in the gray slate surround, and how it breaks in life with amazing clarity is defies logic!

No comments:

Post a Comment